Hunter Engineering Company is a world leader in automotive service equipment, offering state-of-the-art wheel alignment systems, brake lathes, tire changers, lift racks and brake testers. Hunter equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, automobile and truck dealers, tire dealers and automotive service facilities around the world. We are currently searching for an experienced Production Control Scheduler for our Durant, Ms manufacturing facility. This position is available on our first shift from 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities will include planning and preparing daily production schedules within the manufacturing facility. Typical tasks include:
* Establish production schedules and monitor outgoing production supply parts.
* Effectively communicate and support plant supervision to ensure production schedule compliance.
* Monitor inventory accuracy and implement countermeasures where deficiencies exist.
* Manage MRO and VMI requirements while effectively working with suppliers.
* Provide purchasing support to shipping / receiving on all vendor supply issues.
* Expedite manufacturing and purchasing components to support the master schedule.
* 2-5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
* Assertiveness and leadership skills working with peers to achieve desired outcomes.
* Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
* College degree preferred.