Hunter Engineering Company is a world leader in automotive service equipment, offering state-of-the-art wheel alignment systems, vehicle inspection systems, wheel balancers, lift racks and more. Hunter equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, automobile and truck dealers, tire dealers and automotive service facilities around the world. We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Intern / Co-op.
The Quality Assurance Intern will be responsible for software and hardware testing, test setup, mechanical or electrical equipment repairs and equipment maintenance. This position reports to the Quality Assurance Coordinator.
1. Assist QA Technicians with software and hardware testing for Hunter products.
2. Make repairs on QA equipment such as Aligner PCs, lift racks, and sensors.
3. Assemble new Hunter equipment for the Quality Assurance garage.
4. Depending on skill level, small programming projects may be available.
High School Diploma Required. Relevant coursework experience in an automotive or engineering related program is preferred.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience operating Hunter Equipment is preferred but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred.
• Good communication skills are required.
• Strong organizational skills are required.