Hunter Engineering Company, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of computer-based automotive service equipment. Founded in 1946, Hunter has a history of product ingenuity and growth and has been a worldwide market leader for decades. Our computer-based products set the quality and technological standard in the industry. Hunter Engineering Company offers state-of-the-art automotive service equipment such as wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, tire changers, lift racks, and brake testers.
PRINICPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage work orders and project development from beginning to end.
• Develop project plans and timelines.
• Track project costs, change order costs, and maintain project financial summaries throughout project duration’
• Manage multiple large and complex facilities projects
• Perform frequent analysis of unique issues
• Help identify problem jobs with the coordinators and re-assign (larger or more detailed complex issues).
• Review subcontract bids for completeness.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
Bachelor degree (Engineering degree is preferred)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of applicable experience.
• Has developed a focus in an area of specialization, HVAC, electrical, general maintenance, etc.
• High-level negotiation skills.
• Ability to analyze problems and determine solutions, making high-level decisions
• Leads projects