Diagnose, testing and repair mechanical parts/assemblies. Train servicemen, perform diagnostic telephone communication with field service department, and supply technical support for service department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent. Advanced technical training and/or 2 year technical degree required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 0 - 2 years applicable experience desired.
• Must have a basic mechanical systems
• Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
• Good mechanical aptitude is preferred.
• Good communication skills are desired.