Hunter Engineering Company is a world leader in automotive service equipment, offering state-of-the-art wheel alignment systems, brake lathes, tire changers, lift racks, and brake testers. Hunter equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, automobile and truck dealers, tire dealers and automotive service facilities around the world. We are currently searching for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for our Durant, MS facility
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metal parts and tools by performing the following duties.
* Directs workers in electrical , electonic , mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and
* Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
* Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
* Requisitions and keeps supply of spare parts.
* Modifies programming of robots and related equipment such as robot controllers and programmable controllers.
* Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
* Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
* Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
* Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
Directly supervises 4-6 employees in the Plant Maintenance, carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performances, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and / or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
* To perform thi job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.