Hunter Engineering Company is a premiere engineering company that designs, manufactures, and distributes a wide range of passenger car and truck service equipment including wheel alignment systems, suspension and brake testing systems, wheel balancers, brake lathes, tire changers, and vehicle lifts.
We are seeking a motivated Senior Web Applications Developer to design, code and debug web applications that provide access to corporate databases. Primary focus is on web development. The developer will serve as a senior technical resources and be involved in all aspects of the development process. Projects consist of custom web applications for external and internal use.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• 5-7 Years of experience C#/ASP.Net
• Full Stack C#/ASP.Net Developer
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Experience with the Agile development process
• Able to work effectively with a high level of freedom
• Familiar with continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Experience using Full Lifecycle development to build applications
Additional Skills Desired:
• Experience with unit testing
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
• Experience using client-facing web technologies such as AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, LESS, SASS