Hunter’s Engineers are integral members of the Research and Development design team, where ingenuity and creativity are encouraged and recognized. The Research and Development Department drives Hunter Engineering, and is held in highest regard within the company. Design and develop machine vision based products with emphasis on software development with occasional electronic and optical development opportunities. Person in this position will interact with engineering team and manufacturing personnel.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform new product research and conceptual design as member of our design team.
• Develop, implement, and test vision based software algorithms.
• Develop, implement, and test vision based electronics.
• Support development of application level software.
• Support further development of existing products as needed.
• Support development of factory test fixtures as required.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.