The advertising group is responsible for marketing materials, strategies and brand image. The public website is the most prominent first contact point with the company.
Web designer will be responsible for harmonizing the web presence with all marketing objectives. Daily duties will include updating product pages, creating campaign specific landing pages, and designing dynamic customer emails. Long term projects include website reskins, 3rd party project management, and multiple websites for different countries. Limited web development skills are also expected.
A fast-paced, hands-on, self-motivated work style is expected
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain the company's cross platform compatible public web presence
• Update pages/products as needed
• Design dynamic monthly e-newsletter
• Manage several 3rd party content providers as needed
• Personally manage projects from start to finish
• Identify and promote improvement options; including new technology
• Work with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative way
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 2-year degree and 5+ years of web design experience required
• Skills required include:
o HTML, CSS
o CMS platform experience (DotNetNuke)
o Advanced Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
o E-mail (Constant Contact)
• High level of organization and self-motivation is essential
• The ideal candidate would also have experience in one or more of the following:
o Active interest in automobiles, specifically service related
o Product marketing experience
o Marketing Automation
• Candidates are expected to submit examples of web content they have produced along with resume.