Hunter Engineering Company is a global leader in the development and manufacture of automotive service equipment. Our computer based products set the standard in the industry. We are currently seeking a full-time, First Shift Production and Inventory Supervisor for our Durant, MS facility (7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.).
The candidate will supervise and coordinate production scheduling and inventory control activities to satisfy customer expectations. The supervisor and their staff are responsible for developing and maintaining an executable plan to achieve efficient material flow and utilization of labor. This must be done in conjunction with maintaining appropriate inventory levels required to meet customer demand.
* Establish and coordinate master schedule ensuring an efficient flow of material.
* Ensure appropriate inventory levels to meet customer expectations.
* Supervise three schedulers and an MRO Buyer.
* Interact and support line Supervision to achieve manufacturing objectives.
* Ensure accuracy of inventory and transactional processes.
* Coordinate and interact with satellite facilities and Corporate Management.
* 5 to 7 years scheduling experience
* Two plus years supervision experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Lean Manufacturing experience helpful
* Metal fabrication experience
* Excellent computer skills
Please include minimum salary requirements, along with your resume, in order to be considered. Hunter Engineering Company offers an excellent health and benefit package, along with an exceptional drug-free working environment. To learn more about Hunter Engineering, please visit our website at www.hunter.com.