Hunter’s Engineers are integral members of the Research and Development design team, where ingenuity and creativity are encouraged and recognized. The Research and Development Department drives Hunter Engineering, and is held in highest regard within the company. We are currently seeking a Windows Deployment Engineer who will help develop custom Windows 10 IoT & custom Linux distributions for new and existing embedded products. This position will also assist in the selection of computer hardware and components used in Hunter’s wide range of products. Person in this position will interact with engineering team and manufacturing personnel.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
• Windows 10 IoT and/or Windows 7 Embedded configuration and deployment.
• General knowledge of Linux.
• Visual C++ and C#/.NET development for Windows.
• Knowledge of current computer hardware components.
• PowerShell scripting.
• Database, SQL and MS Access.
• Working on large software projects in a team-based environment.
• Source control with Microsoft TFS or Git.
• Root cause investigation of operating system issues.