Hunter Engineering Company, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of computer-based automotive service equipment, is seeking a Product Manager for our manufacturing operations. Founded in 1946, Hunter has a history of product ingenuity and growth and has been a worldwide market leader for decades. Our computer-based products set the quality and technological standard in the industry. Hunter Engineering Company offers state-of-the-art automotive service equipment such as wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, tire changers, lift racks, and brake testers.
Hunter Product Managers understand and follow the needs of the automotive service market and then communicate those insights into technical development, sales and marketing content, messaging, and related.
Hunter Product Managers incorporate many viewpoints and distill diverse input into organized decision points. Product Managers lead long-term, often complicated, projects with multiple stakeholders. Successful Product Managers are high-energy, self-starters who excel independently as well as in teams.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor degree or higher in engineering, technical and/or marketing discipline
• Professional experience with high-value capital equipment
• Experience managing long-term and complicated projects
• Ability to interpret and make decisions from large/complex data sets
• Enjoy hands-on demonstrations
• Public speaking and presentation skills
• Experience in Automotive service industry is a plus